Digital Advertising Manager, Apple Pay & Cloud Services
Culver City, California, United States
Apple is looking for a senior digital marketer to work on the Services Digital Advertising team to lead paid media strategy for Apple's Financial and iCloud lines of business. The ideal candidate has experience working against both awareness and direct-response campaign objectives, and is able to strike the perfect balance of the two to grow a business.
- 7+ years in digital advertising, with expertise in strategy & management
- Vast experience in performance/acquisition marketing and managing large budgets against growth KPI(s)
- Experience working in financial services
- Ad-tech and mar-tech landscape knowledge
- Experience managing both an internal team and external media agencies
- Deep knowledge of digital media industry, advertising and marketing platforms, partners and technologies
- Creativity in advertising, problem solving, and story telling
- Meticulous organization and project management skills
- Clear and effective communication when working cross-functionally
- Strategic thinking & persuasive presentation abilities
- Willingness to travel frequently
- High-level presentation and post campaign analysis skills
You and your team will be responsible for the digital performance media strategy for all of Apple’s Financial and iCloud businesses in the US. You will sit on the larger Digital Marketing team, who collectively work across all of our Services lines of business and digital marketing functions with a very performance-driven ethos. You will represent media’s needs in creative concepting sessions, campaign kickoffs, leadership meetings, budget recommendation and post campaign analysis related to the businesses under your remit. You will be responsible for agency briefings, quarterly business reviews, budget planning, and campaign reporting. You’ll partner with channel leads, designers, marketing analysts, etc. to execute and report against your team’s plans. You’ll also work in close partnership with myriad media, technology, business, and agency partners. Ultimately, your success will be measured by you and your team’s ability to drive acquisition, conversion, and engagement through digital campaigns. This is a brand new, highly visible role within one of the fastest-growing divisions at Apple. The right candidate is a hungry, creative, and effective marketer with leadership qualities and a strategic view towards the growth and development of both the service and your team.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.