Performance Creative Producer, Apple Services
Culver City, California, United States
Apple is looking to add a creative, analytical, and fast-learning member to its Performance Marketing team to help support Apple Services (Apple Music, iTunes, iCloud, Apple News, and more). This person will be tasked with all facets of creative asset development for digital marketing, from asset briefing and process management with internal and external agencies to international coordination and localization efforts. We are looking for a self-starter who is highly organized, detail orientated and able to juggle multiple projects at the same time. Cross-functional communication skills are essential, as the team interfaces with many other Apple groups and manages many campaigns across business lines and countries simultaneously. The Performance Marketing team moves at a very fast pace and is very iterative. Passion for innovation in creativity are vital to this role. The ideal candidate has familiarity with performance marketing, digital advertising, social media, and the mobile marketing landscape and is passionate about music, movies, tv, and all aspects of entertainment and their intersection with technology.
- 5+ years experience in creative digital advertising/marketing
- Expert in briefing internal and external agencies and managing the process to completion.
- Creativity in both advertising strategy and problem-solving.
- Abilities to multi-task, prioritize, and communicate cross-functionally.
- Proficient in Photoshop.
- Strong copywriting skills and exceptional grammar.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Innovative & strategic thinking is a must
- Good understanding of the entertainment world is a must
- Experience in content marketing—especially entertainment—a major plus
The Creative Producer will supply the Performance Marketing team with digital creative for our global performance advertising needs. Briefing and sourcing creative assets to run across paid social, display, video, native formats across all of our lines of business (music, movies, tv, news, books, etc.). They will work very closely with the channel managers, media agencies and creative agencies to brief in projects and manage the development and trafficking of creative assets ensuring buy in from all stakeholders. Adhering to Apple’s style guides and advertising best practices, this role will play an integral part in shaping Apple’s presentation of its services to audiences around the world.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent requires; Masters preferred