Global Store Support Helpdesk Coordinator
Austin, Texas, United States
Support and Service
The Global Store Support (GSS) Helpdesk Coordinator is responsible for removing obstacles to the smooth operation of Retail stores by rapidly responding to escalated tickets, ensuring that we meet our goal of providing Apple customers with an industry-leading, extraordinary experience. In particular, the Coordinator will be responsible for providing our Retail teams with excellent customer service, responding to telephone and email-based inquiries. Occasionally participating in multiple simultaneous support projects, you will engage with a dynamic group of people who share a passion for stores, innovation, and excellence within the Apple Retail community. This role is located on our campus in Austin, Texas.
- Strong analytical and demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Able and willing to work any schedule including Holidays, weekends, graveyard shift
- Ability to identify trends, troubleshoot, document, raise, track, and resolve issues.
- Able to develop and implement solutions that prevent issue recurrence
- Broad-minded, with scrupulous attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently, including projects of medium complexity
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both verbal and written, that can be applied at all levels
- Commitment to identifying and communicating creative and innovative ideas in a way that gains consensus and builds partnership
- Contact center or retail experience is strongly preferred
- Sonar ticketing platform experience preferred
- Global thinker who performs well in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Knowledge of Apple products and office software
- Bachelor’s degree or five years’ related experience (including combination of retail, contact center, and/or ticket response)
You are highly analytical, detail-minded, technically savvy, and should possess a broad understanding of business goals and a keen ability to interpret the meaning of data and its potential impact to the business. You will possess excellent communication skills, and adept at presenting to all levels of management. Critical and creative thinking are important. You will also have experience either in a triage based environment, working independently while supporting the Retail organization. You will need a flexible schedule and be able to work varied hours and days including weekends, holidays and overnights. Responsibilities include: - Provide superior customer service to field and corporate partners globally, serving as resource for all support related questions received via email, phone, and other methods for Apple Retail Stores. - Collaborate with Retail and store strategy teams globally to identify, document, analyze and report emerging issues, trends, and key email and call drivers. Drive results to obtain both short-term and long-term resolution and prevention. Work with key partners to improve communication, training, and employee decision-making. - Identify policy, process and procedure opportunities to improve store efficiencies and reduce call and email volume to support teams globally. Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure all aspects of support projects are communicated, supported, and delivered to the highest standards. - Partner with all corporate support teams to create a consistent, customer-focused support experience for all stores globally. Determine process, procedures, and service level agreements. - Contribute to and evolve a corporate and field communication vehicle that reports call and email volumes, issues, and trends working to improve awareness, increase education, and reduce store issues. - Partner with peers and the field to maintain awareness of global initiatives, compliance, systems, technology, and current day climate within stores. - Demonstrate an excellent working knowledge of store systems, processes, and business model. Use knowledge to support stores explaining policies, procedures, and processes to the store teams. - Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
Undergraduate degree preferred