Front End Web Developer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple’s Hardware Web Tools team is looking for a high-energy frontend web developer with a passion for creating impactful web applications.
- 3+ years experience developing web applications and web service APIs in a commercial setting.
- Solid understanding of the full web technology stack (e.g. HTTPS, RESTful services, client-side frameworks, data persistence technologies)
- Proficiency in using one or more of the following languages: Ruby, PHP, Python, Swift
- Familiarity with relational database fundamentals and structure in a technology such as Postgres; NoSQL experience a plus.
- Disciplined approach to writing unit tests and ensuring code quality
- Confirmed ability to work as part of a small, focused team to complete critical achievements with tight deadlines
- Articulate communicator with both written and spoken word.
This team is responsible for developing creative tools that support the product development process for all hardware engineering efforts at Apple. The tools we develop will be used by thousands of employees creating the next consumer product to surprise and delight our customers. You should enjoy working closely with the end customer, thrive in a rapid development environment, and advocate for the best possible product.
Education & Experience
BS, CS or meaningful work experience required.