Software Developer - Computer Vision System Integration
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Are you seeking a software development role on a collaborative team? The computer vision team in Video Engineering - where best-in-class computer vision algorithms such as SLAM for ARKit have been developed - is working on the future of Apple's computer vision products. We are looking for an extraordinary software developer to join us on projects that impact millions of users.
- Writing high performance, memory efficient, and multi-threaded code
- Strong problem analysis solving skills
- Experience with image processing, computer vision or deep learning
- Embrace of object-oriented modular design and test-driven development
- Highly skilled in C and C++
- Effective communication and collaboration
- Familiarity with Xcode, Objective-C, iOS a plus
- Experience with CMake, Jenkins a plus
As an Apple engineer, you will be among the first to experience state-of-art computer vision algorithms and hardware, supply and create synergy of algorithms and systems to support use cases and craft next generation Apple offerings in this field. You will work closely with Apple’s best-in-class computer vision engineers to ensure the products we ship are more than technical demos – they resonate with users at a personal level. You will have low-level access to the hardware and APIs that you can’t get anywhere else. In this role you will be working on a wide range of responsibilities: integrating algorithm modules, communicating with and supporting teams that use our algorithms; supporting low-level, cross-platform efforts; participating in code reviews; and being a constant advocate within the team for high quality results.
Education & Experience
B.S./M.S. in computer science, electrical engineering or relevant fields, or demonstrating strong capabilities for key qualifications.