Siri - Development Productivity Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Siri lives at the intersection of high scale and leading edge technology. Each of Siri's billions of weekly requests need to be understood, parsed, and executed in real time covering a scope of thousands of features in more than 30 locales on every Apple device category. Siri's design and engineering team is responsible for this massive product space and the ability to productively contribute to Siri is paramount to delivering a great product. The Development Productivity team builds test infrastructure, development tools, design tools, documentation and other internal tools, to enable the Siri team to advance the product quickly and confidently.
- Strong technical expertise including distributed systems, server side Java, C++, and mobile development
- Demonstrated experience shipping a high quality internal developer toolset
- Strong experience with testing statistical systems
- 5+ years experience shipping fault tolerant systems at massive scale
- 3+ years experience managing managers
- Strong communication to work well with multi-functional engineering teams
We are looking for an exceptional leader to drive the next generation of Siri's internal development systems. Are you ready to lead a lean and driven organization with phenomenal leverage and impact on Siri's teams? You will learn, teach, and communicate effectively. You have experience with Java, C++, API design, automated testing, and distributed systems and are great abstract thinkers.
Education & Experience
Master's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience Ph.D. preferred