Director, Recruitment Marketing
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Join the team that discovers our most important resource: our people. Apple’s recruiting team searches the world to build our collective of talented experts, idealists, and inventors. Our efforts help maintain Apple as an innovator and continue our commitment to create an even more diverse culture - open to everyone, from every background, and offering countless perspectives. Embedded within our global Recruiting organization sits our Recruitment Marketing team. They bring to life what its like to work at Apple and the values that drive our company in a way that reflects our products: simply, beautifully, and with a little personality.
- You have 10+ years of experience with deep background in marketing, branding, interactive strategy, delivery and technology (preferably in an agency/studio, and company setting)
- You should have a strong vision for bringing the latest marketing / branding solutions into the recruiting space
- You should have experience developing media strategies that support both brand awareness as well as direct response/lead generation.
- You have substantial brand research, .com, mobile, social and emerging technologies experience
- You have a proven track record of high-performing campaign development with proven ROI
- You have experience playing a key role as part of a leadership team which drives a culture and vision for a digital organization
- You are an enthusiastic leader who can motivate, inspire, and lead a team through ambiguous situations
- You have strong analytical skills, can understand data, and convert into insights and actions
- You can forge strong relationships with an ability to influence without authority
- You are assertive, action-oriented and decisive
Oversee all Employer Branding and Recruitment Marketing for Apple globally Partner closely with recruiting & business leaders on innovative and creative solutions to share with the world what it’s like to work at Apple Close collaboration with Marcom and CorpComm leadership teams development of marketing strategies that are aligned with Apple brand. Lead the employer brand research efforts to better understand Apple’s reputation in the marketplace as an employer Manages three primary teams: Recruitment Marketing team and media agency with resources based in key offices globally (Bay Area, UK, Japan, China, Singapore, Australia) Employer Brand/Content Marketing team including support for external and internal candidate experience/programs including recruiting events, social strategies, career site, and employee advocacy Creative team focused on creative concept development, graphic design and production Reports into the Head of Global Recruiting who reports into Deirdre O’Brien, Head of People, reporting to Tim Cook