CAD Render & Animation Artist
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple’s CAD sculpting team is seeking talented render and animation artists with 3D or NURBS-modeling experience.
- You are detail-driven, deadline-oriented, calm under pressure, an excellent problem solver, organized and meticulous with your files, collaborative, curious, a keen learner, and want to be part of an amazing, fun team.
- You identify as a Media Designer, 3d Artist, or CG Wunderkind.
- You have deep knowledge in 3ds Max, KeyShot, VRED, and are adept at After Effects and Photoshop for postproduction.
- You are compelled to tackle challenging tasks and will dedicate hours researching and learning how to master the most difficult renders.
- You are a time-management whiz: knowing not only how to do something, but knowing how long it will take.
- You have at least 3-4 years hands-on experience in a commercial agency or the gaming industry, and a focus on product.
- You hold a BS or BA in Computer Graphics, 3D Animation/Modeling, Fine Arts or Motion Graphics.
- Extra credit if: You have basic 3d modeling skills in Alias or Rhino, and understand NURBS modeling.
As a render and animation artist on our Industrial Design team, you will translate Alias models into captivating 3d renderings and animations used in product design and development. You will be responsible for texturing, rigging, lighting, and post-production of product renderings for stills and 3D animation.
Education & Experience
Minimum BS or BA in Computer Graphics, 3D Animation/Modeling, Fine Arts or Motion Graphics.
- To apply, submit your resume and reel / portfolio, emphasizing rendering and animation skills, and modeling ability to firstname.lastname@example.org