Marketing Project Manager - Apple TV and Video
Culver City, California, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it. We're growing and urge you to apply. We Believe the role would place you in a highly-energized environment with some of the most talented creative individuals in the industry where you would be inspired to share your years of experience along with providing extraordinary support for the team. Apple Services division is looking for a Project Manager that will be responsible for driving the timeline and running budget activity for the Apple TV and Video lines of business. The Project Manager connects brand, channel, creative and production stakeholders to ensure all deliverables are identified, scoped, and handled through to completion.
- Minimum 5-8 years validated project management experience in running multiple complex projects.
- A high degree of accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to process information quickly and in a manner that is consistent with existing procedures.
- Ability to work well under pressure with tight and changing deadlines.
- Must be self-motivated, self-starter confident to take the initiative and carry out duties with minimal supervision.
- Clear and concise communication skills.
- Must have excellent critical thinking, problem solving, and interpersonal skills.
- PMP/PMO and marketing experience a plus.
- Deep understanding of Mac OS including Keynote and project software (MS Project/OMNI Plan).
• Manage creative projects from inception to completion including budget tracking, schedule and deliverables. • Identify roles and responsibilities at the beginning of the project to ensure all deliverables have the right ownership. • Work with internal functional producers to maintain oversight of all aspects of production. • Manage the connection with legal, business affairs and localization teams. • Develop and maintain relationships with vendors and agencies as required to deliver projects which you will be develop externally. • Manage the expectations of partners and leadership. • Promote and enable smooth workflow and communication between departments. • Prioritize, expedite, and advance rush projects accordingly. • Lead and drive regular meetings with the project team. • Be the central point of information for the project including maintaining project status report. • Attend weekly delivery and line of business meetings to share the progress of projects and understand what the business is doing at the macro level.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree required. Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.