PC Board Designer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Join our team as a PCB designer and your work will be in collaboration with antenna design engineers and other teams in complex, detailed layouts of rigid and flexible printed circuit boards using CAE and CAD applications, and tools.
- You have 5+ years overall experience.
- Your strong EE fundamentals, with proven signal, and power integrity fundamentals, and hands-on experience in PCB design, layout.
- We design high volume products from beginning to end and working with contract manufacturers and suppliers, so your past experience in this area is valuable.
- Your experience in the following areas is important: various communication protocols (especially USB, SPI, I2C, and UART), Bluetooth/WIFI product design, cellular technology, RF architecture, RF measurement
- You are currently suing tools like Cadence Concept & Allegro
Your work is with multiple design teams to plan schedules for development and production builds Design and support of PCBs for development prototyping and test fixtures. We proactively implement new PCB or flex technologies and processes. You are supplier/vendor facing in this role with interaction for design for manufacturing and process bringup.
Education & Experience
Your experience plus a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering is critical