Sr UI Engineer - AMP A/B Testing & Evaluation
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you can do here at Apple. The Apple Media Products Engineering team is responsible for building the services that power the App Store, Apple Music, Podcasts, iBooks, and more. We are looking for a world-class software engineer to build and improve the UI for our AB Testing framework and algorithmic evaluation tools. In this role you will be building ways to visualize and configure the various AB tests for the App Store and Apple Music products. The tools you build will help our engineers and data scientists improve features and experiences for Apple customers. You will be on the team responsible for ETL, automation, analysis, and reporting for new features and media products at Apple. You will design, develop, and deploy code for our internal customers that make key decisions about the future of Apple’s products. Are you passionate about using data to drive decision-making? Do you thrive on building solutions rapidly and then iterating on them? Do you love optimizing a user interface to make its purpose clear and intuitive? The Experimentation team within AMP Engineering has an immediate opening for a UI Engineer where you can utilize your skills to make a difference.
- 3-5 years of professional software development experience.
- Experience with Relational Databases, background processing, and Ruby on Rails are preferred.
- Understanding of large-scale applications, data modeling, data visualization, and data analysis.
- Excellent debugging, analytical, problem solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Adept at writing automated tests for their code.
- Ability to use web standards to build solutions.
- Keeps technically abreast of changes, advancements, and / or improvements in software engineering and incorporates these improvements where applicable.
In this role you will be building ways to visualize and interact with large data sets from the App Store and Apple Music products. The tools you build will help our engineers and data scientists improve features and experiences for Apple customers. You will be on the team responsible for ETL, automation, analysis, and reporting for new features and media products at Apple.
Education & Experience
BA/BS or higher in computer science or equivalent work experience. Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.