AMP Subscription Product Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. We bring passion and dedication to our work and there's no telling what we can accomplish together. The AMP subscription program is responsible for defining and delivering platform features that contribute to the acquisition, growth, and retention of subscribers to Apple’s services and those offered by developers through the App Store. You will work collaboratively across business teams, marketing, finance, legal, design, engineering, project management, and international teams to define and build product requirements for our subscriptions portfolio.
- Worked in subscriptions and/or digital services business
- Willing to take action and ambitious with ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic atmosphere
- You thrive between the balance of customer experience and commercial needs
- Able to deal with ambiguity and be able to break down barriers
- Ability to balance priorities and multi-task
- You have experience presenting to senior management and building consensus
- Sound product/project management skills and ability to perform under tight deadlines
- Able to be very detailed while keeping an eye on the big picture
- You thrive working independently and as part of a team. You're highly motivated and have a strong drive for results
This role will focus on building subscription features in the areas of customer acquisition, growth and retention to support our segments. - Keep apprised of new innovations and trends in subscriptions - Define key requirements and go deep on the details as needed - Advocate for your subscriptions with partners - Be the SME for the feature(s) you are driving - Develop metrics and reporting for features
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.