Video Marketing Lead
Culver City, California, United States
The Apple Media Products team is seeking an experienced marketing professional with a track record of building premier campaigns to join our growing video marketing team. This role will be responsible for driving awareness and adoption of Apple’s video services. You have a love for television and movies, a real passion for entertainment and pop culture, and have a pulse on new strategic marketing trends. You should be multi-task oriented, metrics-driven, thrive in a quick moving environment, and be an excellent teammate.
- 10+ years in video digital distribution and platform marketing
- Experience in launching multi-channel campaigns
- Excels at marketing analytics and has a consistent record of running efficient performance driven campaigns
- You have strong presentation skills and experience with crafting Keynote presentations
- You are an ambitious self-starter and a highly motivated individual with a team-first mentality
- Real passion for and knowledge of film and TV in the digital space
- Lead acquisition & engagement campaigns that drive viewership across owned, earned and paid marketing channels - Ensure creative consistency and messaging across on and off-platform marketing assets - Define geo-specific narratives, proposition values and product benefit messaging - Lead evergreen & educational campaigns that focus on key content & consumer benefits - Lead and manage scope, budget, and campaign resources - Collaborate with our analytics and research teams to develop weekly metrics updates and reports - Develop owned channel strategies & programs across the Apple ecosystem that will drive large scale awareness and viewership
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree required. Masters degree preferred.