Machine Learning Ecosystem Engineer - Core ML
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The Core ML team is looking for an exceptional software engineer to help foster a vibrant ecosystem for machine learning development tools compatible with Core ML. In this highly collaborative role, you will be at the center of multiple efforts to make machine learning an accessible and powerful tool for all developers. We are looking for someone with proven deep understanding of software development and familiarity with popular machine learning tools. You should have a strong mix of education and practical experience with a real passion for diving in to challenging problems head first.
- Strong and proven software development skills
- Solid Python coding skills
- History of contributing to open source projects
- Experience with and knowledge of machine learning libraries/packages
- Knowledge of deep learning / neural networks
- Passion for software architecture, API and development tool design
- Creative, collaborative, and product-focused
- Excellent communication skills
We build and maintain machine learning development tools and utilities for interfacing with Core ML. Ensuring high quality and agility with unit, integration and performance tests. You will design elegant APIs, easy-to-use and high quality developer tools to deliver the best experience for Core ML. You will possess strong skills in software design and programming. You are passionate about new developments in machine learning and neural networks and willing to learn about any new popular architectures and layer types. You are passionate about developing new features, maintaining existing code, fixing bugs, and contributing to Apple's ML development tools strategy.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science with 3+ years experience