UI / Front End Engineer - Customer Systems
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
We at Apple build stuff to amaze our end users with ultra fast thoughtfully designed and carefully crafted solutions. We are not just any client engineering team but a highly motivated fast paced and ever evolving closely knit team of individuals looking to get more to scale to new heights.We have a thing for coders like yourself who don’t stop at mediocrity or don’t settle for anything less than perfect. The only thing constant is change and we are not afraid of changing the status quo. Apple's Service Management Client Engineering is looking for a highly technical, motivated and detail-oriented UI Engineer, who will be responsible for building the next generation business critical, 100% accessible, global responsive UI applications using top of the line cutting edge technologies for Products in Service management space to support worldwide service business. Along with utilizing your technical Client engineering skills, you will have the opportunity to let your creative juices flowing. You will work very closely with UX designers to design the best Apple Experience for our end customers.
- Expertise in Java and Java Enterprise technology applications architecture, design, development and support
- Able to analyze business requirements, brainstorm ideas, and design efficient solutions
- Able to quickly grasp and distill complex problems into clean, understandable solutions
- Able to complete projects with minimal supervision and direction
- Able to work with project managers and technical teams in a multi-functional environment
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent 6+ years of related technical experience developing rich UI/Front-end for user-facing web applications.
- - Experience with web services development using Java and the J2EE stack (is a plus)
- - Experience with relational database (is a plus)
- - Experience with UX design (is a plus)
- - Experience building accessible Applications(is a plus)
- - Collaborating with cross-functional teams to design and implement complex enterprise solutions