Sr. App Engineer - Create ML
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
The Core ML team in the AI / ML group at Apple builds compelling developer experiences for machine learning. The team is looking for experienced developers who understand how to architect and implement highly polished macOS and iOS apps. This is your opportunity to help bring the power of machine learning to all developers.
- Solid experience with AppKit and/or UIKi
- A portfolio of extraordinary work demonstrating the successful delivery of highly polished apps
- Skilled in Swift and comfortable with Objective-C/C+
- Able to research and integrate ideas from different domain
- Experience with statistics or machine learning is not required but a big plus Knowledge of SwiftUI is a plus
Our team is looking for a software engineer who would enjoy building machine learning foundations for other developers via the Create ML app. Work includes designing, implementing and maintaining graphical interfaces for machine learning model training and deployment. The role has the opportunity to collaborate cross-functionality with other teams, ship high-quality work to developers and communicate new features and advancements at Apple's WWDC (World Wide Developer Conference).
Education & Experience
BS or MS in Computer Science (or related field).
- Links: https://developer.apple.com/machine-learning/create-ml/