Software Quality Assurance Engineer - Audio/Music Engineering
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The Audio & Music Apps group is looking for a Software Quality Engineer. The Cupertino engineering team works on GarageBand, Logic Remote, Logic, MainStage, and Voice Memos. We are a small international team with a presence in Germany and Cupertino, CA. Your position will be at Apple headquarters in Cupertino.
- Passionate about user-focused design, high-quality technology, and where we can improve
- Highly organized, creative, motivated, and passionate about achieving results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to facilitate close interaction with development teams, management, and other organizations within Apple
- Creative thinker and strong problem solver with meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to investigate and debug difficult problems
Our team practices fast-paced development that relies heavily on a tight relationship between engineering, QA and product design. This position requires a highly self-motivated person with strong technical and communication skills. Responsibilities will include quality assurance of new features for macOS and/or iOS applications, developing new audio and music related technologies and applications, and supporting the existing features of our apps. Attention to detail and being a critical thinker is a requirement.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other related discipline is required.