Senior QA Program Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
We are seeking an accomplished Program Manager to join the Apple Media Products QA Office team with a proven track record of building and maintaining complex and highly demonstrated software quality frameworks, tools, and processes under demanding timelines. You will lead and plan a variety of QA initiatives to scale quality assurance for a multi-platform, global, and fast-growing product. If that sounds like the kind of environment that you find intriguing, then let's talk. You should possess extraordinary project management skills. Comfortable with ambiguity and be able to provide structure and leadership with limited direction. In addition to having mastered the fundamentals, you need more to succeed in this role. You take responsibility; you feel a personal stake in the product you ship; you communicate responsibilities and scope clearly; you value integrity; you handle conflict; you know how things work; you thrive in uncertainty and strive to bring order to it; you have deep wisdom and judgement; you keep your eye on the ball; you build positive relationships; you are aware of politics but do not get mired in them; you are constantly looking to improve yourself and your team.
- 5+ years of program, project or product management in software development.
- Strong technical proficiency. Past programming experience is a plus.
- Advanced quantitative and analytical skills.
- Naturally accountable and responsible. Self-starting, ambitious, focused, and self-sufficient.
- Extraordinary communication and presentation skills (written and verbal) to all levels of an organization.
- Strong facilitation skills (requirements sessions, design meetings, progress and status meetings). Strong Excel and Keynote skills.
- Drive and ship large and small cross-functional projects. - Drive meaningful aspects of a project including scope, requirements, timelines, and resource allocation. - Own overall program schedules. - Collaborate with QA, Engineering, ePMs, and other organizations both inside and outside of Apple to develop solutions for partnerships, promotions, and other new business initiatives. - Background in big data, analytics, and instrumentations a plus
Education & Experience
Bachelors or Masters in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent. Project Management certification a plus.