SDET - CloudKit Client
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The CloudKit team builds the underlying frameworks and services that synchronize hundreds of millions of users’ data every day. We are a crucial part of Apple’s cloud offering, building secure, private, power efficient APIs and services to help many many teams at Apple ship amazing products! The CloudKit team is looking for an energetic, motivated and experienced SDET with strong test framework development skills and in-depth knowledge of QA processes and tools. You should have a passion for quality, strong engineering fundamentals, and should be able to work closely with developers and adopters.
- - A passion for ensuring quality software through automated testing.
- - Experience writing and maintaining automation, unit tests, UI automation, etc…
- - Experience developing software on Apple platforms (iOS, macOS, etc…).
- - Experience with Xcode and XCTest.
- - Familiarity with iCloud’s services, like iCloud Drive and iCloud Photos.
- - Experience writing automation for cloud based client/server relationships.
- - Experience developing, triaging, and maintaining tests.
- - Proven bug detection and regression skills.
- - Ability to work closely with a diverse team of engineers.
- - Experience reporting and tracking bugs & third-party issues.
- - Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- - Comfortable and adaptable in a fast-paced and informal environment.
- - Ability to work cross-functionally with other teams to organize testing responsibilities.
This role is best suited for a self-motivated individual, experienced in development and automated testing, with a passion for quality. You will be the key individual responsible for developing and maintaining testing infrastructure and will work closely with the rest of the engineering team to ensure our test automation is world-class. You will also work with our adopters to help them build their multi-device client/server synchronization test automation.
Education & Experience
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.