Data Information Analyst
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it Generates ad hoc reports and regular datasets or report information for end-users using system tools and database or data warehouse queries and scripts. Integrates data from multiple sources to produce requested or required data elements. Establishes and maintains report forms and formats, information dashboards, data generators, canned reports and other end-user information portals or resources. May build specifications for reports based on business requests.
- You are proficient in SQL, Tableau, and VBA
- You have previous experience collaborating with the HR organization desired
- You are able to understand strategic objectives and develop extraordinary solutions in partnership withour Compensation team
- You have strong communication and collaboration skills
In this role, you will be a key partner in with the Compensation Team driving the analytics and reporting strategy. You will assist with the annual compensation forecast and planning cycles helping streamline and automate processes. You will work closely with teams in Finance and People Analytics to develop tools and dashboards for the team, as well as the broader People organization.
Education & Experience
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. We will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.