Senior Interactive Producer, Channel
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We lead all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the creative development and implementation of World-class communications. Every day millions of consumers around the world interact with Apple and its products in the Indirect Channel through mobile, digital and in-store experiences. The Indirect Channel plays a hugely important role for Apple, with Channel Marcom driving strategies to provide customers a thoughtful, engaging and seamless experience. Marcom’s Channel Interactive team is looking for an experienced Senior Interactive Producer. In this role, you will partner with Creative, Development, QA and stakeholder teams to deliver in-store demo unit experiences on Apple devices worldwide. You will also collaborate closely with partners from Sales and IS&T (Apple’s internal development group).
- You will have a solid track record of digital innovation across multiple channels and platforms
- You are a self-starter, self-motivated, self-sufficient
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills and thrive working in a creative and dynamic environment.
- You have deep knowledge of end-to-end web technologies
- You have shown experience leading complex programs in dynamic and changing environments
- You are highly organized and love to craft efficiencies to further streamline processes.
- You can accommodate rapid change and ambiguity
- You thrive under tight deadlines
- You communicate effectively one-on-one and in large groups
- You will be comfortable with ambiguity and change, able to focus on the smallest detail as well as define strategic plans
Partner with creative, development and cross-functional teams to deliver on-device unit software applications in Channel stores worldwide Drive assigned projects and take ownership for their success – both in terms of project delivery and business outcomes Develop accurate project timelines and resource estimates as part of the project planning process Provide excellent project management support including monitoring and communication on the project progress, issues, risks, and results Build and maintain strong relationships beyond the development team to work effectively with technical and non-technical business partners Create and maintain project and system documentation, including development and testing procedures Work closely with Managing Producers and leadership to communicate status and risks
Education & Experience
Requires BA/BS and a minimum of 5-7 years of relevant work experience. Interactive producer or project management experience at a digital agency, in-house marketing communications, or creative services department is preferred.