Production Support Developer
Austin, Texas, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — we craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
- Strong object-oriented design skills with Objective-C and Swift coding ability, Deep understanding of Objective-C/Swift design patterns.
- Hands-on experience withSAP Cloud Platform SDK for iOS
- Experience in iOS development, UIKit, Storyboarding, Core Data, Apple Push notification, ExternalAccessory, App crash log symbolication and fix, 3rd party framework/Lib integration
- Good understanding of HTTP protocol/Network communication, RESTful API, Splunk query, SSO, authentication token handling, RFID/barcode Scanner integration with App
- Used Git for source control (i.e. GitHub, GitLab)Experience in supporting iOS applications in a 24/7 environment with strong debugging skills
- 6+ years of overall iOS development experience, including 3-4 years of production support experience, preferably in large organizations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with Prior experience in working with and leading Support development teams with onsite and offshore delivery model
- Familiarity with working in development team to coordinate with multiple technical and Functional teams
- Showed strength of working in a challenging and demanding support environment with analytical frame of mind and penchant for early problem detection and to drive business critical incidents to timely and logical closure
- We seek a self starter, forward-thinking person with strong leadership capabilities
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with technical and non-technical multi-functional teams
- You will work cross functionally with many other group’s internal team to lead and deliver elite products in an exciting dynamic environment
- Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. Will you join us in crafting solutions that do not yet exist?
Apple’s Information Systems & Technology has an opening for an iOS developer in SAP Development global support team. This requirement is part of our regional expansion. The team supports several global mission critical SAP production systems spanning across multiple technologies like ABAP, Java, iOS, SAP Portal and UI5. Support team is responsible for day-to-day user support of applications, incident & problem management, system performance management, bug fixes, migration of fixes across environments, application upgrades and coordination with various partners for all production support activities. This role also includes overseeing and reviewing the work performed by support iOS team.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent field plus 5-7 years software development experience or Masters degree plus 4-6 years software development experience, or equivalent