Sales Leader, Vietnam
Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Sales and Business Development
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Do you have a passion for building long-term partnerships? Are you an exceptional collaborator who loves to work across disciplines? Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. Apple expects innovation in every part of the company, and the Sales team meets that challenge by identifying and creating new commercial models for Apple products and services. We collaborate with our partner Managers, Account Executives, and teams both inside and outside Apple. This includes strategic business development, major accounts planning and development, and partner management. We set growth objectives that align with our worldwide transformational strategy. We orchestrate and support our key partnerships and consistently deliver according to plan. The areas of work include new business development, partner and channel management. Our Sales team is responsible for driving growth and top-line revenue while obsessing over the customer experience. We solve technical and business problems and ensure success for both Apple and its customers working alongside extended Apple teams.
- Our Managers and Senior Leaders in Sales are only as good as the people around them. For this reason, you will need to bring a relentless focus on making sure we have the best people and that we are constantly looking for ways to enable them to do their best work. This involves specifically taking the time to engage with team members around development.
- You come to Apple because you’re willing to push yourself, and others, in our fight for excellence like no other company in the world. You refuse to accept mediocrity. Constant changes in technology, market pressures, and customer needs requires that our Sales organisation has an open mind and a genuine curiosity around where things are going. You challenge even your own assumptions of what’s possible.
- You make the right decisions for Apple through deconstructing complex issues into actionable ideas. You have the capacity to zero in on what is most impactful, and a willingness to say no to good ideas so that we can do something great. This includes leading changing priorities, urgent customer needs, or during the end of the quarter push to meet forecast. You ensure the team is effectively using the tools, business metrics and reviews, and sales process to meet and exceed these commitments.
- You see around corners and look beyond just today. You have a deep understanding of the competitive landscape, industry trends, and external pressures that may impact customer buying decisions. You understand how financials work to drive investment decisions within a company. You see the world through the eyes of the customer.
- You can orchestrate across teams, both yours and others’, to execute on complex business plans and balance resource allocation for our partners, channel and end customers. You run effective sales forecasting processes, ensure pipeline velocity, account planning and business reviews.
- You unlock the potential of every relationship. You do this by getting to know people, soliciting input and feedback from a wide variety of experts at Apple. You have the ability to connect with and influence the right people within Apple and large customer or partner organisations.
- Apple holds individuals in Sales to the highest standards in the way we do business. You will exemplify and reinforce Apple’s business ethics for those within the organisation and beyond. We always do what’s best for Apple.
• Develop business plans for Vietnam aligned to the worldwide/regional channel strategy for all routes to market • Operationalise the business plans with sales programs, field sales and technical teams. Mobilise resources for growth and delivery. Follow through to ensure all commitments are met and problems addressed. • Build and lead Distribution and Consumer Channel sales teams - assembling the right people, motivating them, enabling them with the right tools and supporting their collaboration.
Education & Experience
- Additional Requirements:
- • Solid understanding of high-tech consumer electronics related retail business in Vietnam
- • Proven Sales leadership experience in the retail/high-tech consumer electronics environment
- • Experience in managing retail channel sales
- • Able to understand in detail and analyses in detail on business forecast from business partners
- • Able to execute marketing activities with business partners
- • Effectively work with/manage customers/partners in all levels
- Apple Values
- • Ability to work well in groups and without routine direct supervision.
- • Take initiative and challenge the status quo.
- • Deliver more than the customer expects.
- • Be dependable and reliable – follow-up quickly and consistently.
- • Demonstrate a positive and approachable demeanor.
- The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry- leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.