TV Planning and Scheduling
Culver City, California, United States
Apple is looking for an experienced content planner to help develop and then execute an optimal approach to planning, launching and scheduling original video content. The role will work closely with production, marketing, current programming, legal, sales planning and other department to insure a smooth process of consideration and communication as dates are set and shows are delivered. This is an opportunity for a deeply organized, strategic, and focused individual to join a rapidly growing team within one of the fastest growing divisions of Apple.
- Minimum of 8 years in the entertainment or related technology industry, with 4 or more of those years doing substantial planning/scheduling with a broadcaster, cable channel, TV station, streaming platform or studio.
- Deep knowledge of the Media landscape and competitive entertainment offerings.
- Passion for operational tools, systems, and structures that drive workflow
- Precise attention to detail
- Strong social and project management skills
- Comfortability working on tight turnaround timelines with thorough quality control
- Background in consumer research, data analytics a plus
Reporting to the Head of Planning/Scheduling/Research you will be helping set the right program launch strategy for original content and then develop the tools and tactics to deliver that plan. Once programs air, you will apply new data/learnings to improve our strategic approach. The role requires actively engaging with other teams, synthesizing/enhancing information from many sources, and co-ordinating the flow of communication with key partners in a fast paced and dynamic work environment.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. MBA or graduate work a plus.