Part Time Reseller Specialist Garner NC
Garner, North Carolina, United States
Sales and Business Development
As a Specialist in a reseller store, you help create the energy and excitement around Apple products, providing the right solutions and getting products into customers’ hands. You understand that Apple is dedicated to delivering a customer experience that’s unlike any other. It starts with you discovering customers’ needs. You match those needs with the right products, and then with the support of your partner you help customers develop lifelong relationships with Apple. Every day you’ll encounter unique opportunities to change lives and make a difference.
- Strong communication and listening skills that let you speak as freely and comfortably with small groups as with individual customers.
- Strong interest in connecting technology to customer needs, with a passion for continuous learning about Apple products and features.
- You have excellent customer service skills that allow you to translate complex conversations into simple solutions.
- Detail oriented, self motivated, comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
As a Specialist in a reseller store, you are highly skilled at uncovering customers’ needs, then following through with enlightening solutions. Always curious, you stay on top of news about products and initiatives, ready to apply your learnings in customer interactions. Providing a great experience also includes showcasing our hero products, accessories and services through best-in-class merchandising, when needed you will be trained and ready to deliver. Your success is measured by your ability to create new owners of our products. You are proud to represent Apple, and you get great satisfaction from helping customers do more with our products and develop lifelong relationships with our brand.
Education & Experience
- You have a passion for Apple and eager to share that passion with others.
- You are willing to embrace Apple’s unique style for service.
- You have strong people skills—you're approachable, a good listener, and empathetic.
- Able to work a schedule that includes evenings and weekends, approximately 24 hours per week.
- Cross-industry experience is welcome—a retail background is not necessary but preferred.