Accounts and Authentication Software Engineer iOS/ macOS - System Applications
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Want to shape how a user sets up their devices? Drive the user’s experience as they personalize their devices to use Apple and third-party services like iCloud, iTunes and FaceTime. Be involved in features like Apple Pay Cash, iCloud Family and Find My iPhone on Apple’s software platforms like iOS, watchOS and tvOS. Chip in and work multi-functionally with teams within and outside of Apple to make sure these and other features work seamlessly for our users.
- Programming and object-oriented design, preferably in Objective-C or Swift Experience with User-Interface programming
- Experience with designing and integrating client-side REST APIs Ability to work in a multi functional and reciprocal environment.
- You will be self-motivated, with keen attention to detail, inquisitive, and have good problem solving capabilities
- A champion for user security and privacy
As an engineer on our team, you are responsible for implementing new features and maintaining our deep project stack. Flexibility is very important to this role. The ability to work on lower level tasks and quickly switch to working on UI, as needed. Collaborate and work with others, crafting client APIs used by both client and server teams. Be comfortable working on a variety of devices, each with their own special UI and performance considerations. You will have knowledge of OS internals, multi-threading, and performance tuning. You will be a fast learner with the ability to debug and solve tough problems creatively.
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- *Development experience at the application and user interface level with at least one of the following: iOS, macOS, watchOS, tvOS, Android, or Windows
- *Familiarity with network authentication protocols (ie. OAuth, SAML) is a plus