Retail Fulfillment Operations Project Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple Retail Fulfillment Operations (RFO) is responsible for managing the WW inventory operations driving innovation and efficiencies for the retail stores. The RFO organization is committed to providing stores with cutting-edge innovation and operations quality for optimal customer experience. In this role, you will be responsible for ongoing process improvement that crosses Operations and Retail to gain efficiencies in Apple’s retail inventory operation management. As part of the RFO’s Audit and Compliance team, we are now seeking an experienced Project Manager who will be responsible for assessing and providing oversight on Apple’s retail inventory management polices.
- This position based in Cupertino would provide inventory management risk assessment by identifying key business controls, processes and is responsible for protecting the integrity of Apple retail inventory.
- You will performing compliance and process gap analysis for special projects and initiatives, improving controls.
- Evaluate internal controls, applications and processes articulating risk to different levels of management and other key partners.
- Engage with BPR to push business capital and non-capital projects over the line. Lead projects to a seamless rollout
- Identify inventory management gaps through systems and data analytics to detect and prevent Apple’s exposure to fraudulent inventory practices.
- Focus on inventory operations, driving compliance, reporting, KPI and metrics on procedures and initiatives.
- Review project proposals for compliance and procedural gaps that may put Apple’s inventory management at risk.
- Lead compliance activities to support the growth and complexity of entering new countries and regions.
- Partner with RFO, Operations, Loss Prevention, Finance, Internal Audit, etc. to conduct Quality Business Reviews (QBR) focusing on store performance metrics, Shrink, and other key initiatives to support successful inventory management
In this high-visibility role, the candidate is expected to possess: Experience in programs and project management in Retail Operations environment Knowledge of SAP and database applications including Tableau. Proficient application in Excel and Keynote Ability to achieve effective results through strong written and verbal interpersonal skills. Excellent presentation skills. Ability to build, influence and articulate a clear message to varied levels of leadership. Keynote proficiency required. Proficiency to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously. Results driven. Ability to deliver quality work to tight deadlines. Ability to effectively collaborate, influence and motivate others across cross-functional WW teams. Effectively communicate to leadership and executive members. Knowledge of accounting and financial principles and theories: Compliance, SOx, and GAAP This position may require the individual to have on-call availability weekends and off-hours to meet Apple’s business needs. Some travel required
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree required.