Senior / Lead Technical Recruiter
Austin, Texas, United States
Apple’s IS&T Recruiting team is focused on delivering best-in-class recruiting service to our Engineering teams on the leading edge of technology. This team utilizes effective and strategic sourcing techniques to find top-notch talent. We thrive on creativity, innovation and productivity. Come join the team and be part of something big!
- 5+ years of technical recruiting experience.
- Full life-cycle recruiting experience in a fast-pace, high volume environment.
- Recruiting experience should include hiring Back End Engineers, Front End Engineers, Full Stack Engineers, iOS Developers, DevOps Engineers, SDET, Security Engineers, and Engineering Project Managers.
- Attention to detail is mandatory and must demonstrate meticulous organization skills.
- Proven background in using innovative research & sourcing methods to hire for niche areas and ‘hard to fill’ roles.
- Must have the ability to change gears on short notice and adapt to fast changing environments.
- Solid experience in partnering effectively with all types of teams and levels of professionals.
- Exceptional closing and negotiation skills are required.
Responsibilities include but not limited to: • Full life-cycle recruiting. • Partnering with Engineering Managers to understand their teams’ hiring needs and team dynamics. • Act as a consultant in hiring processes, HR related matters, compliance, compensation, leveling guidelines, etc. • Identify, engage and secure top talented candidates (both passive and active). • Be responsible for attracting and identifying candidates that strive for creativity and understands that every detail matters. • Develop sourcing strategies and research methods that are successful in attracting viable candidates for each specific requisition. • Be the search expert for functional areas by understanding functional hiring needs, position specifications and search requirements. • Work closely with recruiting coordinators to move candidates through the interview process as smoothly and quickly as possible. • Negotiate potential offers and successfully close candidates. • Build relationships with Research/Sourcing, Recruiting Systems, HR Business Partners and HR Records teams during the recruiting process. • Provide excellent customer service to our hiring teams and ensure a seamless candidate experience for all potential candidates.
Education & Experience