Sr. Technical Recruiter
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple’s R&D Recruiting team is focused on delivering best-in-class recruiting service to our Engineering teams on the leading edge of technology. This team utilizes effective and strategic sourcing techniques to find top-notch talent. We thrive on creativity, innovation and productivity. Do you dream to work in a creative, dynamic and challenging work environment? We seek a self starter, forward-thinking person with a strong recruiting background to come join the team and be part of something big!
- 5+ years of technical recruiting experience.
- Full life-cycle recruiting experience in a fast-pace, high volume productive environment.
- Recruiting experience should include hiring Back End Engineers, Front End Engineers, Full Stack Engineers, DevOps Engineers, SDET, Security Engineers, and Mechanical/Data Center Engineers.
- Attention to detail is mandatory and demonstrate meticulous organization skills.
- Validated background in using innovative research & sourcing methods to hire for niche areas and "hard to fill" roles.
- The ability to change gears on short notice and adapt to fast changing environments.
- Solid experience in partnering effectively with all types of teams and levels of professionals.
- Exceptional closing and negotiation skills are required.
Responsibilities include but not limited to: - Full life-cycle recruiting. - Partnering with Engineering Managers to understand their teams’ hiring needs and team dynamics. - Act as a consultant in hiring processes, HR related matters, compliance, compensation, leveling guidelines, etc. - Identify, engage and secure top hardworking candidates (both passive and active). - Be responsible for attracting and identifying candidates that strive for creativity and understands that every detail matters. - Develop sourcing strategies and research methods that are successful in attracting viable candidates for each specific requisition. - Be the search expert for functional areas by understanding functional hiring needs, position specifications and search requirements. - Work closely with recruiting coordinators to move candidates through the interview process as smoothly and quickly as possible. - Negotiate potential offers and successfully close candidates. - Establish relationships with Research/Sourcing, Recruiting Systems, HR Business Partners and HR Records teams during the recruiting process. - Provide excellent customer service to our hiring teams and ensure a seamless candidate experience for all potential candidates.
Education & Experience