Sr. Software Engineer, App Store Engineering
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Our team is hiring talented software engineers to break new ground on our App delivery platform. At Apple, extraordinary ideas have a way of quickly becoming phenomenal products, services and customer experiences. You will bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no end to what you can accomplish.
- You will have expert experience with Java or equivalent object-oriented languages
- 5+ years crafting, implementing and supporting highly scalable backend applications
- Deep understanding of HTTP and REST APIs
- Ability to design and establish coding patterns/standards across multiple code repositories
- You will mentor team members on writing code that is efficient, maintainable and testable
- Ability to re-architect an expansive code base while transitioning to technologies/frameworks
- Experience with NoSQL & big data technologies like Cassandra, Solr, Kafka and Hadoop
- Shown grasp of multi-threaded programming concepts
- Ability to flourish with highly collaborative, multi-functional projects that are high profile and critical to the App Store
The Apple Media Products engineering team is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to develop and build features driving the App Store and TestFlight. We are hiring a self-starter who is daring and is willing to question assumptions. Excellent written and oral skills are a requirement. You have experience developing large-scale, server-side systems using object-oriented languages. We are looking for a teammate who wants to take on problems under deadlines and deliver visionary solutions. Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
Education & Experience
BSCS or equivalent.