Motion Software Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The CoreMotion team has created innovative ways for users to interact with their devices through motion. When you play games by simply moving your devices, or use the compass to find your way, it’s the work of engineers and scientists on this team. Join CoreMotion and work with the people who have created the sensor fusion technologies and motion gestures that power games, augmented reality, and numerous other features on Apple’s devices.
- * Excellent C++ coding skills
- * Experience with iOS / WatchOS App development
- * Solid understanding of algorithm design and data structures
- * Strong and intuitive understanding of object-oriented designs
- * Working knowledge of motion sensors
- * Effective communication skills, written and verbal, and attention to detail
In this position, you will be working on motion exercise and health technologies. Roles and responsibilities include designing, implementing and maintaining APIs and algorithms for iOS and embedded systems, optimizing implementations for power, memory and performance, and close coordination with multi-disciplinary teams across the company. Most importantly, you will help ship interactive features that impact millions of users on a daily basis.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, EECS, or equivalent experience.
- Familiarity with Objective-C or Swift is a plus.