Experience Prototyping Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Are you ready to explore a new application domain with a talented and collaborative team? Apple's Technology Development Group is seeking a hands-on leader to help shape and guide the development of graphically intense and highly interactive applications for consumers. Our team is working with some of Apple's most advanced technologies including augmented reality and machine learning. As a leader within our creative organization, you will have a uniquely rewarding opportunity to craft future products that will delight and inspire millions of people every day.
- Expert in rapidly prototyping and evaluating UI/UX designs
- Proficient in one or more of the following languages: C/C++, Objective-C, Swift
- Comfortable working within the Unity framework
- Proven track record leading teams to design, develop, and ship applications to consumers
- Experienced collaborating with other disciplines including design, art, and quality assurance
- Fundamental knowledge of software engineering technologies, methodologies and practices
The ideal person for this role still loves to tinker and code but also knows how to increase their impact by guiding the efforts of a team. We're breaking new ground every day, so you'll need to be undeterred by uncertain requirements and shifting dependencies. You'll be leading a dynamic and creative team charged with exploring an uncharted and rapidly evolving domain. You will be researching and developing an entirely new application paradigm - a challenge that will demand rapid experimentation and prototyping without sacrificing quality or attention to detail. Along the way, you'll also help us build a passionate and diverse team that will span a broad range of application categories.
Education & Experience
BS / MS / PhD in Computer Science OR equivalent degree OR equivalent experience
- Experience developing applications for Apple products (e.g., macOS, iOS, tvOS or watchOS)
- Experience developing AR/VR applications
- Familiarity with ARKit