Senior Wireless Standardization Engineer
Beijing, Beijing, China
Software and Services
As a Senior Wireless Standardization Engineer, you are responsible for representing Apple Inc. in wireless communication standard bodies and driving company strategic interest in those organizations. With the great opportunity to create innovations that benefit our product lines and generate new IP, he/she will be working with a dynamic team in driving our global standardization activities. Do you have strong verbal, written, and social interpersonal skills ? Do you want to apply effective project management capabilities in driving standardization efforts both internally and externally ? We are looking for you now.
- Wireless system design or architecture experience
- SW/HW partitioning and simulations/prototyping aspects
- Proven ability to effectively lead multi-functional teams and proficiency in leading technical initiatives across different groups.
- Deep understanding of wireless standards (including but not limited to 3GPP 5G-NR/5GC, LTE, IEEE 802.11ax, 802.11ad) and their application on end to end product design
- You have a track record of innovations and bringing new ideas to mass productions.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills and ability to develop detailed system architecture and design documentation.
You will be participating in the following: - Analyze wireless communication system/software requirements based on wireless standards and new product requirements - Drive internal and external teams efforts to bring new ideas and new features to execution - Simulate and prototype new ideas in both wireless devices and core network - Collaborate with cellular chipset vendors to ensure consistency of system/software architecture with the requirements, and that it meet the internal KPIs.
Education & Experience
Masters or PhD and 7+ years of wireless systems design experience.