SRAM Circuits Manager
Austin, Texas, United States
Are you a leader? Do you want to utilize your engineering background to make big things happen? Can you influence, connect, get results and communicate effectively? Can you deliver on a predictable and dynamic schedule? Do you have a passion for crafting entirely new solutions? Do you love building without precedent? As part of our Digital Design Engineering group, you’ll take imaginative and revolutionary ideas and determine how to turn them into reality. You and your team will apply engineering fundamentals and start from scratch if needed, bringing forward-thinking ideas to the real world. Your efforts will be groundbreaking, often literally. Join us, and you’ll help design the tools that allow us to bring customers experiences they’ve never before imagined. You will be part of an exciting silicon design group that is responsible for designing state-of-the-art ASICs. We have an extraordinary opportunity for Digital Design leaders.
- We are looking for applicants with 10+ years of circuit design experience in the CPU/SOC/GFX environment.
- Prior experience leading a team of engineers and proven success driving products to market.
- Knowledge of high-performance low power circuit design.
- Experience developing SRAM Arrays and custom cells.
- Knowledge of industry standards circuit and design tools.
- Solid understanding of device physics and process.
- Ability to conduct experiments during silicon debug, gathering and analyzing data; and utilize scripting to support efficient handling of ATE data.
Imagine yourself at the center of our hardware development effort. Where you will have the opportunity to integrate and come-up with new ideas, collaborating with all disciplines, playing a strategic role of getting functional products to millions of customers quickly. As an SRAM Manager for custom digital team, you will lead a team of expert engineers working on custom digital circuits and will work with the team to implement advanced circuit techniques to improve circuit performance, optimize dynamic/static power and support full bring up. The role will be in a state-of-the-art circuit design effort. The main responsibilities include: • Drive the development of highly optimized power efficient SRAM designs for CPU/SOC/GFX class applications. • Work with logic/architecture team to define pipeline boundaries and cache design specifications. • Understand the complete design flow, DFT and testing aspect of the design. • Interact with a technology team, participate in developing circuit methodology. • Collaborate with the CAD team and drive design flow enhancements. • Support Silicon bring up activities to hit Mass Production.
Education & Experience
BSEE/MSEE is required.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.