Client Test Engineer - Apple Media Products Analytics - iTunes
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The Apple Media Products Analytics QA team is responsible for the Quality and integrity of the data collected and reported on customer experience data. Responsibilities include: writing test descriptions, performing functional and regression tests, writing test case automation while working closely with other teams. We are seeking iOS/Mobile test Engineers to contribute to the product level validation as well as the backend validation on the latest iOS, tvOS, watchOS, iTunes supported platforms .
- Comfortable and adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Strong commitment to technical quality assurance as a key part of the software development cycle. Willingness to work cross-functionally.
- Results-oriented, persistent, and meticulous.
- Familiarity with Objective-C or Swift is a plus.
- Knowledge in SQL, CSS, HTML, JSON a plus.
Your day to day work involves bug reporting and isolation, test plan documentation, writing test case automation and working closely with other teams (engineering, project management, etc.). We require an ambitious individual with strong technical and interpersonal skills who can contribute . You possess extraordinary analytical skills in test case design and bug diagnosis. You are dynamic and prepared to test/regress a high volume of changes on a day-to-day basis. You can demonstrate excellent bug reporting skills and the ability to communicate clearly with third parties. You should possess the ability and/or interest to implement automated tests.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent relevant experience