3D Web Graphics Engineer (Web Apps Team)
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The team is searching for a critical thinking, passionate and driven team player excited about developing web applications using the latest technologies and tools provided throughout the industry. Being on the team, some of your responsibilities will include developing next generation graphics to our web applications. These visualizations will be used to better improve our customers experience and help them work more efficiently, driving improvements to many different business areas on our project. You will be expected to provide targeted knowledge for 3D web visualization that will scale to manage impressively large datasets with optimum performance. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in designing, developing and testing 3D visualizations in the web. You must also enjoy being a part of a collaborative web apps team that is excited about making an impact quickly to help drive positive change as a collective whole.
- Write production-quality code geared towards performance and scalability
- Work with team to optimize our visualization deployments across web and mobile platforms
- Assist with improvements to our existing web applications
- Work with multi-functional teams to resolve visualization requirements
- Provide valuable best practice insights into web-based 3D experiences
- 4+ years professional experience - Highly motivated, curious, able to work both independently and with a team; hungry to succeed - Strong communication skills, both written and verbal - Demonstrated experience with WebGL, OpenGL and/or ThreeJs - Experience with D3 and/or other data driven visualization libraries - Background with other full stack web development technologies like ReactJs, NodeJs preferred
Education & Experience
BA in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field with an emphasis on graphics a plus Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.