Senior Process Integration Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple is looking for a world-class Senior Process Integration Engineer to join a world class engineering team. This position requires an individual with a strong technical background with an ability to problem solve across various semiconductor process modules. In this hands-on role, laboratory experience in a clean room environment is essential. The successful candidate will work with an extended team to design new processes, drive to root cause of device failures and be a central figure in cross-functional communication.
- Strong, hands-on experience in at least one area of semiconductor fabrication processing: lithography, etching, thin films deposition, etc.
- Demonstrated history of innovation, problem solving and failure analysis.
- Strong working knowledge in materials and electrical characterization: SEM/TEM, ellipsometry, profilometry, AFM, probe station measurements, etc.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
Work in conjunction with process module owners and/or external vendors to develop and optimize processes for new concepts in display technology. Develop in-line metrology procedures and correlate end of line data to process parameters. Design and execute on experiments for device optimization. Gather specifications from internal customers and communicate requirements to process module owners to deliver high quality products and prototypes. Work as needed with teams in design, process, equipment support, testing, and failure analysis to fully understand device performance and potential failure modes. Report results to cross-functional teams for feedback and further requirements definition. Drive to improve yield, streamline processes, and decrease cycle times.
Education & Experience
Ph.D. (or equivalent experience) in Electrical Engineering, Material Science, Chemical Engineering, Applied Physics, or equivalent.