Austin, Texas, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple’s Partner Solutions and Technology team builds systems for the most dynamic and versatile business team at Apple. Apple is looking for an experienced iOS developer with a passion for delivering spectacular enterprise iPhone and iPad apps. We work on many high-impact projects that serve various Apple lines of business. We use the latest technologies and are constantly opening up the boundaries. Will you join us in crafting solutions that do not yet exist?
- - In-depth understanding of Swift (Objective-C experience is a plus)
- - Up to date experience with UIKit, and the iOS SDK
- - Experience writing multi-threaded, asynchronous code
- - Strong unit testing skills
- - A track record in leading projects, mentoring peers, and collaborating with technical and business partners
- - Solid understanding of fundamental Computer Science concepts
- - Ability to work under pressure and manage difficult situations in a fast paced work environment
- - Excellentinterpersonalskillsandabilitytoworkwellwithalllevelsofengineers
- - Loves fast paced environment and learning new technologies.
- - Deeply concerned about excellence and perfection in products and services.
- - Experience with Core Data is a plus
This is your chance to join a sizable team of iOS app developers that is focused on delivering world-class enterprise iOS apps that are core to Apple's business. Our team has a strong sense of community - we hold each other and our apps to the highest standards, and maintain that through constructive code reviews, brainstorming sessions, and pair programming when appropriate. We also value personal relationships and take the time to get to know each other and our partners. Sound good? We'd love to hear from you.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field with 2+ years experience. Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.