SRAM Circuit Design / DFT Modeling Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Do you want to utilize your engineering background to make big things happen? Can you influence, connect, get results and communicate effectively? Can you deliver on a predictable and dynamic schedule? Do you have a passion for crafting entirely new solutions? Do you love building without precedent? As part of our Digital Design Engineering group, you’ll take imaginative and revolutionary ideas and determine how to turn them into reality. You and your team will apply engineering fundamentals and start from scratch if needed, bringing forward-thinking ideas to the real world. Your efforts will be groundbreaking, often literally. Join us, and you’ll help design the tools that allow us to bring customers experiences they’ve never before envisioned. We have an extraordinary opportunity for Custom Circuit Design Engineers. You will be part of an exciting silicon design group that is responsible for designing state-of-the-art ASICs, working on custom digital circuits to implement advanced techniques to improve circuit performance, optimize dynamic/static power and support full bring up through productization. In this highly visible role, you will be at the heart of a processor design effort, making a critical impact delivering products to market quickly.
- We are looking for applicants with 5+ years circuit design experience in the CPU environment.
- Familiarity with custom memory design (SRAM/ register file cell/ dynamic circuit).
- Experience with transistor level SRAM circuit design, DFT (Design for Test) features in custom memories.
- Good communication skills.
- Scripting skills for flow automation.
- Knowledge of industry standard circuit and design tools.
- Experience with tcl is a plus.
Imagine yourself at the center of our hardware development effort. Where you will collaborate with all disciplines, playing a strategic role of getting functional products to millions of customers quickly. You will have the opportunity to integrate and come-up with new ideas, as well as work with a team of talented engineers. As a Circuit Design Engineer for custom digital team, you will develop custom circuits and will perform the following: • Circuit design implementation of SRAM features. • Electrical/DFT/DV Full verification/validation of SRAM designs • Model the custom designs in simple gates for testability. • Participate in DFT implementation during early phase of project. • Work with the DFT team to resolve issues related to test coverage, DRC rules etc. • Support the debug activities during silicon bring up.
Education & Experience
BSEE / MSEE is required.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.