Siri - Senior Software Engineer, Sports
Seattle, Washington, United States
Software and Services
Would you like to play a part in the next revolution in human-computer interaction? Come join the Siri team at Apple. Contribute to a product that is redefining mobile computing. Build groundbreaking technology for artificial intelligence. Transform the way people keep up with their favorite sports and work with the people who crafted the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done — just by asking.
- Experience architecting large scale systems
- 7+ years of industry experience
- In-depth development experience with server-side Java and web services
- Strong object-oriented programming and design skills
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Encyclopedic knowledge of sports — and wish that Siri did as well
The Siri team is looking for someone with a combination of strong technical skills, a desire to build exceptional customer features, and a deep love of sports. We’re looking for the right person who can collaborate with other engineers and teams in several technical areas to help build Siri's knowledge of all things sports related. You should be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities and have a thirst for new technology. Successful Siri engineers combine strong technical skills with a good product design sense and a passion to deliver a great customer experience. Specific Responsibilities Include: • Architecting designs for features and software systems • Providing technical leadership to the team • Implementing natural language interactions and work flow that provide intelligent user assistance for sports related customer features • Integrating live service providers using web services • Working with our platform team to define infrastructure interfaces • Working with design and client-side teams to ensure a great user experience • Mentoring other team members
Education & Experience
• BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- Join the Siri team at Apple.