Fraud & Moderation Business Analyst - Apple Media Products Discovery
Austin, Texas, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The AMP Discovery Fraud & Moderation team is seeking a bright and motivated analyst to help ensure accuracy and integrity across iTunes Store and App Store discovery features. If you have proven analytic skills and are comfortable working with data in various environments and formats, this is the team for you!
- You are upbeat, adaptable, and results oriented with a positive attitude
- You are comfortable with a deadline-driven work environment
- Ability to stay focused and prioritize a heavy workload while achieving exceptional quality
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills in English
- Additional language skills is helpful
- Background in fraud investigations is helpful
- Experience with SQL / Hive is helpful
- Deep understanding of digital distribution platforms, payment structures, content marketing and user acquisition is helpful
The AMP Discovery Fraud & Moderation team works alongside a team of data scientists to evaluate and take action on signs of fraud, abuse, and manipulation. Analysts in this role are integral to the worldwide customer experience of all AMP products, and are able to provide valuable insights to teams across Apple, ultimately affecting support policies, operational processes, and product direction. - Analyzing data for the purposes of risk mitigation using multiple internal tools for investigations - You have excellent judgment and integrity with the ability to make timely and sound decisions - Participating in and / or leading projects to enhance tools and features - You create and updating documentation for policy and processes - You bring passion and dedication to your job and are committed to our vision and supporting the customer experience
Education & Experience
BA/BS or equivalent experience Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.