Natural Language Processing Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The Technology Development Group is seeking a Natural Language Processing Software Engineer. Do you enjoy working on cutting-edge technologies? In this role, you would work with our team of extraordinary technologists and designers in a dynamic and forward-looking role.
- Academic / Industry experience in NLP and Machine Learning, or similar experience in developing language technologies
- Familiarity with NLP/ML tools like Caffe, pyTorch, TensorFlow, scikit-learn, nltk etc
- Advanced knowledge of at least one programming language (Python, C/C++, C#, Objective-C)
- Ability to quickly prototype new ideas and use creative approaches to solve complex problems
- Ability to collaborate closely with cross functional teams
We are looking for a technologist with a strong background in Natural Language Processing and/or Machine Learning. The primary responsibility of this role is to research and prototype new ideas involving voice interactions in mixed reality. You will be working closely with the product research team as well as the Siri team. The role is ideal for someone with excellent communication and cross-domain collaboration skills. We encourage self-starters and quick learners to apply and be part of our exciting project. If you would like to contribute to products that can help change the world and drive the future, then this is the place for you!
Education & Experience
MS/PhD in Machine Learning, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field with specialization in natural language processing and/or Machine Learning