Sr. DevOps Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Apple is looking for a motivated individual who is passionate about joining Apple's engineering team in Sunnyvale, California as a Senior Dev Ops Engineer. We are focused on autonomous technology that span across numerous different technology disciplines. Do you want to help change the world? Innovation is in your hands! We are ready to help you help us grow.
- At least 5+ years hands-on experience in infrastructure engineering, DevOps, or software engineering staff member
- Excellent Python, bash, and scripting fundamentals
- Expertise with cloud architectures such as AWS, GCE, Azure, or similar
- In-depth knowledge of build/release systems, CI/CD systems, Jenkins
- Able to build tools from scratch when needed
- Proficient at Linux system administration
- Proficient with container technologies like Docker
- Understanding of tools like Splunk, Nagios, and other monitoring technology
- Experience with modern web services architectures
- Experience with Git
- Ability to quickly learn new and existing technologies
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
Our growing team provides cloud-based infrastructure and services that enable high performance computing, machine learning, and other AI applications in the cloud. This is an exciting opportunity to build the infrastructure, tools, and services powering our next generation of cloud compute. The team is working on fresh, dynamic challenges every day. You will need to be a self-starter, ready to dig in and own projects, collaborate cross-functionally, and deliver quality results. You will be challenged with everything from infrastructure tooling, software development, large-scale GPU workloads, build and deployment pipelines, and more. - Lead and architect compute infrastructure to enable high performance compute and AI applications in the cloud - Lead and architect our growing AWS footprint - Empower our R&D teams, engineers, and data scientists to work at scale - Provide guidance and leadership on our use of internal and external cloud infrastructure We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.