iOS Software Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you we could do together. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming excellent products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Are you ready to do your life’s best work? Are you deeply accountable for your work? Your real passion for product ownership and track record of product development will prove critical to your success on our team. The Mobile Services team is looking for a self-starting and hardworking iOS software engineer to join our team. Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here.
- To be successful in this role, you will have published apps on the App Store which are heavily used and which surprise and delight your customers.
- You will have experience with crafting and engineering some of the best user experiences in the industry.
- Experience with using iOS features to ensure app security on the device is required.
- Proven iOS or MacOS app development experience
- Experience writing requirements specifications and use case documentation
The Emerging Technology/Mobile Services team is looking creative iOS software engineer to join our team. The team is responsible for delivering quality iOS services and applications for internal and external use. We seek an accomplished Cocoa Touch engineer capable of delivering an outstanding iOS and MacOS user experience to our internal customers. Exceptional problem solving and design skills are must-have components of this position. You will play a direct role in conception, design, programming, maintenance, support, documentation and administration of software solutions. You will join a hands-on development team that cultivates creativity and generates novel solutions to deliver engineering perfection.