AI/ML - iOS Client Engineer, Siri Experience
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Play a part in the next revolution in human-computer interaction. Contribute to a product that is redefining mobile computing. Build groundbreaking technology for large scale systems, spoken language, and artificial intelligence. And work with the people who created the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done — just by asking. The Siri iOS Client team is looking for outstanding engineers passionate about delighting customer’s experience, by producing cutting edge applications and technologies. We are a robust team looking for engineers excited about changing the future of speech technology.
- 10+ yrs iOS application programming experience
- Strong API design knowledge
- Exceptional development experience at the application level with Objective-C Cocoa, Swift, or C++
- Knowledge of Apple’s development APIs (Cocoa Touch, Cocoa, CoreFoundation)
- Proven experience leading cross-functional teams delivering software products
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
You will primarily be responsible for implementing features for the Siri user experience. This is a broad-range task; we take every application that Siri interacts with and integrate them into the Siri experience. To succeed in this role, we are looking for a strong programmer and a creative problem solver who thrives in a rapidly changing environment, working across teams and organizations. You love building an elegant user experience for a distributed system at massive scale, taking on impossible problems, and you have a passion for customer experience. You enjoy learning new things and creating life-changing applications. You will possess strong skills in object-oriented software design and programming. You are passionate about developing new features, maintaining existing code, fixing bugs, and contributing to overall system design. Performance analysis and tuning will also play a significant part in your job. You'll ship code that runs on the devices you use every day and powers products that are important to the lives of millions of users.
Education & Experience
B.S or M.S in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Participation in industry conferences, publications, Open Source libraries and patents is a plus