DC Site Manager, Korea
서울, 서울시, 대한민국
운영 및 공급망
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that has revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. This is a regional role based in Korea. As the FG/DC Site Manager, you will be responsible for the management and execution of DC operations in Korea. You will cover DC related activities from inbound, outbound, reverse logistics, value-add services and so on. You will also lead the day-to-day operations, handling the 3rd party logistics suppliers across the line of business to meet or exceed service levels.
주요 자격 요건
- You should have min. 5 years of applicable experiences in logistics industry
- You should come equipped with strong business and operations knowledge within the applicable field. Including, but not limited to, B2C, Retail operations.
- You should also have strong vendor management skills and working experience with major 3PLs in APAC. Experience in B2B or B2C leading company is desirable.
- Furthermore, you should have strong people management experience and group development skills, as well as strong communication skills in English and Korean.
As the FG/DC Site Manager, you will be responsible for: - Driving the 3PL(s) towards operations excellence on areas such as, but not limited to, operations execution, losses and damage, continuous improvement program, inventory accuracy - Collaborating with 3PLs for strategic initiatives around capacity management, volume fluctuations, cost savings, process/system improvements - Handling and leading 3PLs’ organization and their resources to support any required operations activities, including on time execution, analytics and reporting, exceptions management, shipping accuracy issues, etc - Supporting events specific activities such as new product launch, new store opening, and so on - Building best-in-class operations - Driving periodic review of 3PL’s end-to-end platform to ensure support towards scalability and growth - Developing redundancies and BCPs in supply chain network - Crafting strong vendor management structure, ensuring the 3PLs place appropriate team structures in place to support scalability and best in class operations - Any other projects and tasks as required
교육 및 경력
- Bachelor degree in applicable field.