Software QA Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Are you passionate about quality and like to play video games? Come join the App Store team on our brand-new game subscription service called Apple Arcade. Apple Arcade is a gaming service where you'll have unlimited access to 100+ new ground breaking games. At Apple, we're passionate about delivering the best gaming experience to our customers and looking for a dedicated and accomplished QA Manager to lead a team of tight knit test engineers. This is a unique opportunity to drive growth in this up and coming platform. The person in this role will be directly responsible for delivering the highest quality experience to our many customers.
- 3-5 years of experience leading a team as a QA Manager or Lead.
- Possess a deep understanding of SQA methodologies and practices.
- Lead cross functional projects across the company
- Executive level presentation skills
- Automation/Performance planning, execution, and triage for projects on multiple OS's
- Experience testing and shipping projects with iOS, macOS, or tvOS.
- Connect and build relationships for cross functional teams
Must possess the skills necessary for working closely with the engineering team during all aspects of the development process.This position requires a self-motivated and dynamic individual with strong technical and communication skills who can contribute in a team environment. In addition, this position requires someone who is ‘very detailed oriented’, inspire and lead a team of talented individuals, and can work in a fast-paced testing environment.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience