iOS Engineer - Podcasts, Apple Media Products
San Francisco, California, United States
Software and Services
- You have extensive experience developing applications for iOS and/or macOS
- You know your way around the command line and love to automate repetitive or error-prone tasks
- You have an eye for great design and deep empathy for your customers
- You can communicate clearly and take constructive feedback well
- You're excited by the idea of working on a product that makes a difference in millions of peoples' lives
- Bonus points if you have experience in privacy, accessibility, analytics, search, or recommendations
As a critical member of our small team, you may find yourself working on innovative new UI/UX, networking code that can deliver continuous podcast playback under the most adverse of conditions, or designing, instrumenting, and analyzing user behavior metrics. Each project will require a different subset of your skills, from deep technical knowledge of an OS internal to an amazing ability to communicate and persuade. In addition to your primary development responsibilities, you'll share the load with your teammates to make sure bug reports are quickly and thoroughly addressed, our continuous integration system is healthy and sufficient, and our extended team knows what we're up to.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science, related degree, or equivalent experience.