Sr. Software Engineer - Notes
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Are you interested in making the world a better place? Do you want to help influence and create some of Apple’s most important products on a small and highly cross-functional team? Here at Apple we believe that technology is most powerful when it empowers everyone. The Notes team is looking for talented software engineers to build & influence the future of Notes.
- You have extensive experience developing applications for iOS and/or macOS.
- You’re fluent with common software design patterns and computer science fundamentals.
- You are excited by the idea of working on a product that makes a tangible difference in peoples’ lives.
- You have an eye for detail and care about the little things that make an experience great.
- You exhibit a strong sense of personal responsibility and strive for continual self-improvement.
- You communicate effectively and are able to provide and receive constructive feedback.
- A huge plus: you have experience working with graphics.
We are a small team of engineers from a wide variety of backgrounds all centered around a mission to help people lead more productive lives. On a typical day, we work together with design and QA to build features that improve productivity without sacrificing the beauty and simplicity that you’ve come to love about Notes. Here you will find that we: - Provide a peaceful work environment where you can choose when to socialize and when to find your own space and focus. - Have an encouraging and growth-focused workplace culture. - Support you to use accrued vacation time and maintain a healthy work-life balance. - Offer excellent benefits.
Education & Experience
BS CE/CS or equivalent experience required.