World Wide Business Lead for Amazon - WW Digital Channel
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Sales and Business Development
The WW Digital Channel Team drives the development and execution of e-commerce strategies across Apple channels. We create a consistent brand experience in the digital world whether it is on a partner’s website or on global marketplaces or on social commerce. We serve as the center of expertise with a mission to unlock Apple’s potential in maximizing customer experience, brand presence and growth across digital partners worldwide. Do you have passion and expertise in e-commerce? As the WW Digital business lead for our major global e-commerce partners, you will be responsible for creating holistic digital channel plans, roadmaps, driving both Apple’s digital customer experience (CX) and business growth. In addition, you will be identifying digitally innovative programs to present Apple products on our partners’ platforms, in all countries worldwide. This role is highly collaborative and you will work closely with regional digital sales specialists and sales teams, lead cross functional teams as well as collaborate with external partners to drive the overall success of the global partnership and Apple’s sales growth.
- Deep expertise and leadership experience in all 3 areas: digital commerce leadership , digital customer experiences (CX), digital marketing and e-commerce business development.
- Ability to inspire and communicate with a wide range of constituents and executives across functions and organizational levels; ability to lead by influence across a worldwide matrix organization Identify critical issues and opportunities, evaluate options and provide recommendations
- Stellar analytical ability with capability to transform data into actionable insights
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience presenting to senior level executives
- Ability to shift priorities quickly, while maintaining a high degree of organization and control
- Significant experience in developing growth strategies, preparing and conducting negotiating, and detailed analysis and business modeling required
- 15+ years of work experience in strategy consulting or investment banking or digital business development
- Experience in managing e-commerce business/P&L
- Experience in online/mobile commerce, digital technology, and/or business development
- Develop innovative digital strategies and plans that promote Apple end to end customer journey presentation and commercial growth for Apple products sold by our major global e-commerce partners - Lead and influence large WW virtual teams and also ability to manage team of your own - Closely collaborate with specific regional (Americas, Asia, European teams) and other WW cross-functional teams to customize and execute multi billion dollar digital channel sales programs - Closely collaborate and work with WW Marcom teams to develop an industry leading CX, digital marketing on our partners’ platform. - Create data driven insights, reports and interpret complex digital business data. Draw conclusions and make actionable recommendations to improve existing customer experiences and create new e-commerce growth initiatives/programs - Regularly monitor and set up forums to communicate digital business results and the digital quality of customer experience. - Develop negotiating strategies, digital commerce models and positions; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals - Provide strategic online analytics leadership including, but not limited to, business case development, level of and expected return on capital and marketing investments, and sales results - Regularly communicate with partner’s executive teams and internal leadership as well - Work on special projects related to strategy development for digital channels
Education & Experience
Masters Degree or equivalent work experience